Re: 29 African Artworks To See Before You Die

  • okorodus_art
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
      I have looked at the selection and I dont agree with it most of the works are in museum in
      europe to see more interesting African works visit Africa for me some examples are the
      works of Susan Wenger in the forests of Oshogbo the churches at Lalibela and the
      artworks of the ancient egyptian to mention a few
      regards
      Godfrey

      Do you agree the selection?
      http://sci-cultura.com/2008/10/26/african-artworks-to-see-before-you-die/