Exhibition opening at Boston University

  • RAND (www.RandAfricanArt.com)
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008
      Subject: Friends of African and Oceanic Art-Exhibition opening at Boston University
      Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:56:41 -0500
      From: "Amanda Broder"

      Dear Friends of African and Oceanic Art,

      I am delighted to invite you to the opening of the exhibition Exposures: Other Histories in Early Postcards from Africa at the Boston University Art Gallery on November 20 (6:00-8:00 p.m.). Cynthia Becker, Assistant Professor of Art History, and I are the co-curators of the exhibition. To learn more about the exhibition, the opening, and a colloquium that is open to the public and will take place on Saturday, November 22, at Boston University’s African Studies Center, please click on the website below.

      Kind regards,
      Chris

      Christraud M. Geary
      Teel Curator of African and Oceanic Art