Re: EXHIBITION : The Art of Africa and Oceania

  • Jan De Clerck
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
      Damn, I really have to drop by Paris again...Been too long!
      Thanks Rand!

      Going to BRUNEAF to on Wednesday, are you going to see the Pierre
      Bergé auction to?

      --- In African_Arts@yahoogroups.com, "RAND
      \(www.RandAfricanArt.com\)" <rand@...> wrote:

      > I'm hoping to see this exhibition this week before going to BRUNEAF
      on Wednesday, some friends went to see it today and said that it was
      amazing!

      > EXHIBITION : The Art of Africa and Oceania
      >
      > A selection of masterpieces from the Barbier-Mueller Collection,
      the most beautiful collection of African and Oceanic art in the world.