EXHIBITION : The Art of Africa and Oceania

  • RAND (www.RandAfricanArt.com)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      I'm hoping to see this exhibition this week before going to BRUNEAF on Wednesday, some friends went to see it today and said that it was amazing!

      EXHIBITION : The Art of Africa and Oceania

      A selection of masterpieces from the Barbier-Mueller Collection, the most beautiful collection of African and Oceanic art in the world.

    • mfliegelmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Thanks so much Rand. I'll be in Paris the last week of June and was
        just beginning to feel sorry for myself for missing all the fun
        (BRUNEF, etc). This is great compensation. Looking forward to your
        photo report of BRUNEF. It is an acquired right of ours (smile!) You
        have a standard to keep up. Thanks in advnace, Margalit
      • Jan De Clerck
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2008
          Damn, I really have to drop by Paris again...Been too long!
          Thanks Rand!

          Going to BRUNEAF to on Wednesday, are you going to see the Pierre
          Bergé auction to?

          --- In African_Arts@yahoogroups.com, "RAND