DROUOT AUCTION MAY 15.2008

  • stellatebronze
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2008
      Hello, can anyone tell me about the DROUOT tribal arts auction
      scheduled for May 15? I have been trying to view the catalogue online
      but I am having difficulty. Does anyone know this auction house? thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        Scott:

        You can access the offerings from "Arts Primitifs: Collection Dominique Borde & à divers, vente le 15 mai 2008"  on-line through the Camard site at http://www.camardetassocies.com/index.php?Message=2&SRub=25&GalerieID=75

        Lee

        On May 2, 2008, at 11:58 AM, stellatebronze wrote:

        Hello, can anyone tell me about the DROUOT tribal arts auction
        scheduled for May 15? I have been trying to view the catalogue online
        but I am having difficulty. Does anyone know this auction house? thanks.

      • M.E.F.
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2008
          The two "experts"* are just about the high priests in the field.. M
          [*i.e., Experts : Monsieur Pierre Amrouche & Monsieur Alain de Monbrison -- Lee]