Doc Blogs

  • doc47
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2008
      I'm not much of one for self-promotion, but I'd better get used to it.
      In anticipation of publishing my book on my experiences in West Africa
      I've created a blog with excerpts and photos from the book.

      It's available at

      http://search.creativecommons.org/?q=toubabdoc&sourceid=Mozilla-search

      Any profits from the sale of the book -- right! -- profits?? -- will
      go to medical and educational projects for people in The Gambia and Mali.

      There's also a web album of photos I've taken in West Africa. Best
      viewed in "Slide Show" setting:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/TOUBABDOC/WestAfricaPhotos