Benin court art in the Quai Branley Museum

  • okorodus_art
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2007
      Dear Group
      I was in Paris over the weekend to see the Benin court art exhibition at the Quai Branly
      Museum the works are from museums both in Europe and the Nigerian museum also some
      works from the Royal collection of the Oba of Benin
      I recommend the exhibition to all members that are in Paris the show moves on to Berlin
      early next year and later to Chicago
      regards
      Godfrey