Re: [African_Arts] [Flickr] Ann Porteus wants you to see a photo

  • ESTER
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2007
      Dear Ann:
      Thanks by the gift of the photos of your gallery. I have greatly enjoyed seeing them. I have saved them to study carefully. I live in Malaga (Spain) and I have a small collection of African art. I have little time in the group and I�m happy beacause all of members send me a lot of information about African art. I think it�s a real luxury for me.