interesting site

  • bobbold2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2005
      Yesterday I ran across a South African site that was excellent, so I
      thought I would share it with you. It is http://www.ezakwantu.com/
      Everything is of high quality. Various utilitarian categories are
      treated just as seriously as masks and figures. And then there are
      surprises like the Rickshaws. I was blown away by that obscure bit of
      Durban history and the fabulous photos most of us have never seen or
      imagined.
      Bob
    • M.E.F.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
        This is no discovery. I have seen it very recently through equally "serendipitous" circumstances. It is just a business. Margalit

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!