Bouba

  • Boubacar Doumbia
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2007
      Gallery owners can contact me for a close out sale of a variety of ARTS from all over Africa -- some restored pieces not picked up, some from my storage at a very good deal. Call Bouba Doumbia at 505-577-4736.

      I will be moving to the Chicago area for basing and restoration...

      Master Doumbia Boubacar,4th.Degree Black Belt,World-Taekwondo-Federation.--Arts restoration and Trading...

      http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/