Favorite wife

  • Veronique Martelliere
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2007
      Bonjour Paisarn,

      This standing female statue has indeed a lot of similarities with the Mende figures called "Minsereh". The tallest one I could find is the attached one (66 cms - in Schaedler ' "Afrikanische Kunst") - while the smallest (of such favorite wives) that I could find are in their twenties (cm).

      Be well
      and have a nice week-end too !
      Vero