Re: [African_Arts] Wood Carvings.. African??

  • Ed Jones
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30, 2007
      Tonya, you would be amazed at the skill and "speed" carvings like these can be made.  By the way,  if oak wood is actually used, this would probably be a good indication that they may not have actually been carved in Africa.
      Ed

      KARErescue@... wrote:
      Thanks for the info Ed. :)  I had picked these up at a yard sale and have them on ebay, but they are such gorgeous carvings I was dying to know where they may have come from.  Someone put a LOT of work into them. :)

      Tonya