Fulani body decoration

  • RAND (Rand African Art)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2007
      If someone knows anyone who meets the criteria below for this article on the Fulani just send me a private email. rand@...

      Thanks!

      From: Peg Lopata
      Sent: Jul 16, 2007 4:01 PM

      Subject: FACES Magazine
      FACES, an educational children's magazine is going to be doing an article about the Fulani.  The article will concern the Fulani's body decorating.

      Do you know any experts on the Fulani who have in particular studied their body decorating?

      Your help would be most appreciated.  I need to find this expert as soon as possible.

      Thank you,

      Peg Lopata, Assistant Editor
      Cobblestone Publishing
      30 Grove St.
      Peterborough, NH 03458
      USA
      603-924-7209 Ext. 257
      603-924-7380 (fax)
      www.cobblestonepub.com

      Faces, for kids 9 to 14, is just one of the many award-winning publications of Carus and Cobblestone Publishing, such as Ladybug and Cricket. We publish nine times a year about places, countries, regions and cultures, or about people or issues of international significance.