Re: [African_Arts] Re: Museo d'Arte e Scienza -- Scientific Approaches to Age Authentication

    Message 1 of 15 , Jul 13, 2007
      Mark:

      I appreciate your sharing this detailed description and ordering of
      elements involved in the process of authentication. This provides a
      very valuable reference tool for understanding and/or implementing
      (or engaging the implementation of) an authentication of objects.
      Further, the clear identification of the range of sources and the
      research methods which contribute to the over-all process is most
      helpful indeed, as is the discussion of the inter-relationship
      between the different aspects and the limitations that may be
      encountered therein.

      Thank you! Lee