Bruneuf 2007

  • okorodus_art
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2007
      Hi group
      I was at the opening of the Brussels non european antiques fair yesterday ,Met up with
      Rand Smith (wonderful guy) and we spent the afternoon visiting the various galleries and
      their displays it was a good mix of objects from very top stuff to (in my opinion) mediocre
      pieces,I am sure Rand will be posting a more detailed report
      For visitors and members in Antwerp my gallery in conjuction with the Ontmoeting
      Cultural Centrum Sint-Andries will be exhibiting Nigerian pieces from my gallery and also
      my paintings;Dafe Sowho's;Joe Ogi-Akpene and Souleymane Ouedraogo's
      The opening is on the 8th June at Sint Andries,St-Andriesplaats 24,Antwerpen 2000,time
      is 8pm the exhibition stays open till the 28th of June
      Below is a link to the pdf of the exhibition catalogue to the file section of the group under SINT
      ANDRIES NIGERIAN IMAGES exhibition

      http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/INdnRoUWXVqnYnsIfk-fC7vKps_JtAXb922gxbDw2SagFCJNlWNyBiSuEK6l1FD0Pug7VQW6se6xEY8bQ3LNNw/Nigerian_images_brochure.pdf