"Resonance from the Past," now in Laramie Wyoming

  • RAND
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      I still haven't seen this wonderful traveling exhibition, but it's currently in Laramie Wyoming at the UW Art Museum from May 26th to August 12th. That's only a little over 2 hours from me and now that I'm done packing I'm going to try and make it up there this Saturday the 26th for the opening.

      Press release:
      "Resonance from the Past,"
      A selection of 100 African sculpture works from the New Orleans Museum of Art collection