Any tips for finding stands?

  • Desmond Bovey
    Message 1 of 4 , May 17, 2007
      Hello,

      I've been sorting through my stuff and stashing away the
      beginner's mistakes. I'd like to expose just a few of the best,
      instead of having them lying about everywhere. But I have no
      idea how to go about having smart black stands made, or where
      to buy them, if that is possible.

      In France, or Europe, ideally...

      If this subject has been broached in previous posts, maybe
      someone could help orientate me.

      Thanks,
      Des
    • Bouillie Jean-Pierre
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17, 2007
        Desmond
        Send a mail to;
        antiquesafricaines@...
        and you 'll get an answer
        J-P

        Desmond Bovey <iwikki@...> a écrit :
        Hello,

        I've been sorting through my stuff and stashing away the
        beginner's mistakes. I'd like to expose just a few of the best,
        instead of having them lying about everywhere. But I have no
        idea how to go about having smart black stands made, or where
        to buy them, if that is possible.

        In France, or Europe, ideally...

        If this subject has been broached in previous posts, maybe
        someone could help orientate me.

        Thanks,
        Des

      • Florent Morio
        Message 3 of 4 , May 17, 2007
          Hi Desmond,

          You can find stands through the links belows:
          http://arts-primitifs.com/shop-africain/9733-soclesnbsp-c-66.html?osCsid=1a52c925998106b56059426bfa2c63e5
          http://www.atelierpunchinello.com/
          http://www.aonshop.com/

          Otherwise you can make it by yourself...

          Sincerely,

          Florent

          Hello,

          I've been sorting through my stuff and stashing away the
          beginner's mistakes. I'd like to expose just a few of the best,
          instead of having them lying about everywhere. But I have no
          idea how to go about having smart black stands made, or where
          to buy them, if that is possible.

          In France, or Europe, ideally...

          If this subject has been broached in previous posts, maybe
          someone could help orientate me.

          Thanks,
          Des

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
          ___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire. http://fr.mail.yahoo.com
        • mahounyfr
          Message 4 of 4 , May 18, 2007
            Hi Desmond,

            As it was already said, you can buy the stands at http://www.aonshop.com
            They have some "universal" stands for masks and statues an web site.

            I found their site two weeks ago, and I was really surprised by the
            quality and price of stands.

            And the coolest thing that they can even create the stands for your
            pieces only by seeing the pictures of.

            They have made 3 custom stands for me in only 4 days, and they
            (stands) perfectly fits the pieces !!!

            You may e-mail them.

            Regards,
            I.I.