Re: Fwd: New York - TRIBAL ART

  • theshamangallery
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2007
      hello rand , That is news to me that you are joining us on the east
      coast , well , I hope to see more of you now that you are only about 6
      hours away , please drop me an email and lets catch up.

      We will miss you at the show this year , I will be assisting Dave
      Deroche again , and we are sticking with the theme of "Monumental
      miniatures" , our booth is the far Right corner , same as last year.

      Some of the objects I will be showing this year are 2 wonderful old
      dogon miniatures as well as several Miniature precolumbian objects ,
      and I wanted to offer to anyone that is interested , that I will be
      staying in a apartment only a few blocks from the show and will have a
      nice selection of African and pre columbian objects to show privately
      if anyone wishes to make a appointment after show hours.

      I will have several large African items , not appropriate for our
      booth , including a Ibeju water spirit mask , a Jo Bulle (Mende) mask
      and a great old Pende illness mask , among other objects.

      drop me an email at theshamangallery@...

      Perhaps you will open a gallery in boston Rand?

      I hope so , all the best -Todd (andlina!)