African Art a passion for patron - Denver Art Museum

  • ari.b
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      ..."You get a lot of comments, particularly from parents who have children, about the interaction they have been able to have through the African exhibit," Yohannes said. "The comments I've had have been extremely positive, but at the same time we understand that we need to do more."To that end, he agreed to assemble and lead a group of people who the museum hopes will help boost its still-fledgling collection of African art..

      http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_4933754

      .