Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2006
      The comic strip below was the last Calvin and Hobbes comic strip printed - December 31, 1995, I love it. Every day I looked forward to reading the paper so I could see the world through the eyes of Calvin and Hobbes.

      I wish everyone out there a world that looks brand new, a fresh clean start, a big white sheet of paper to draw on, a New Year full of possibilities!

      Happy New Year!