Cycles - African Art Through Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2006
      I ran across this for the first time the other day on the website for the Indianapolis Museum of Art's and thought it was interesting and well done and thought I'd share it with others who may not have seen it.

      Cycles - African Art Through Life

      If you click on a figure in the "gallery" I would suggest clicking on "See in context" which will provide you with additional information and images.

      *You may need the latest version of Adobe's Flash Player to view the content of the website