Found a authentic African art collection

  • Ronaldo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      Hello Group
      Recently I founded a Authentic African collection from Professor
      Dr.Acacio Videira, he's 88 years old and want to sell. More than 500
      pieces between the CHOKWE-LUNDA ART, from Angola and his private own
      pieces made it by him from 1949 to 1979 in Angola. He worked at Dondo
      museum for +/- 30 years, collecting pieces from the natives.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
        Ronaldo -

        You posted a message in the African Antiques group about this collection:

        "You see? your email confirm my thoughts, the collection I have for sell came from the Dundas-Kiokos, this pieces are authentic and I think they are well know in the African market, I just need it your email so I can corroborate the evidence that Dundas-Kiokos collection are selling at high price at auction houses.
        Thank you,
        Ronaldo"

        So who is it? Dundas-Kiokos or Professor Dr. Acacio Videira? Grandma Souza???

        RAND