The Heritage Library of African Peoples

  • RAND
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      I recently ran across this selection of books, some of you may be familiar with them, but some may not. It appears that they deal with more of the human aspect of Africa rather than the art aspect and they are cultural group specific. From the covers of the books, they look wonderful.

      I don't have any experience with the books, I recently ordered a couple of them that focus on the Makonde and Sukuma peoples.

      If anyone has any experience with these books and would like to share their thoughts that would be great.

      OR