Introduction

  • Ella Sanders
    Message 1 of 38 , Sep 14, 2006
      Just wanted to officially introduce myself to the group. I live in
      Atlanta, GA and I owned an African Art galley almost 20 years ago. I
      have some items that I would like some help identifying.

      It is a real pleasure to follow the discussions and become a part of
      this devoted group of African Art lovers!

      Ella
    • beepeawee1@aol.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 10, 2009
        In a message dated 1/10/2009 12:30:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jenagel@... writes:
        http://www.dhd24.com/special.php?typ=uid2069043
        All well beyond my current modest means, but oh,  that Egungun mask as well as the Epa mask is fabulous. Thank you for sharing.
        Beth