I am a new member

  • tribesandfashion
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2005
      Hi,

      I am a colletor and dealer ( to pay my habit ).
      I live in the UAE, Dubai.
      Because of the non-intrest of this part of the world for African art,
      I am looking for some good contacts to share my passion.

      Looking forward to hear from the group.
      Regards,

      Hilde
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2005

        Hello Hilde and welcome to the group!

        I must say that I had no idea where Dubai was geographically located so I had to do a little looking. I managed to find some interesting photos of your city and it�s always nice to have a little geography lesson.

        I think that a lot of us find ourselves in your category of collector/dealer. Selling things to buy new things, supporting our habit :-)

        Do you have any main regions/groups of collecting interest? How did you get interested in collecting African art? From your part of the world, how or where do you collect most of your pieces?

        www.randafricanart.com