Oceania and African Art and Sculptures

  • cmreedfrederick
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2006
      I have several pieces of Oceania and African Art/Sculptures. I would
      like to have a contact of someone who knows these pieces and can
      confirm origins as well as ins. value. Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2006
        Hello,
        If you can post photos of the object in the photos section of the group people could look at the photos and give you their thoughts.

        First click on the link on the right hand side of the page that says "Create album" and once you've created an album, just follow the links to add photos.

        Then send a message to the group with the name of your folder so people can go there and look at them.

        People can probably point you in directions to look for information, but value is always a different story.