Saul Stanoff Interview

    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2005

      Hello all,

      The message below was sent to me by Michael Auliso with Tribalmania Gallery.

      In his message, he has a link to an interview that he recently did with Saul Stanoff who has been collecting for aver 50 years now. He talks about how he got into collecting and some of his experiences and thoughts. It's an interesting interview and worth the read!

      Saul and his wife Marsha have several pieces in the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art, which at least one was featured in their "Treasures: Aesthetic Discoveries/Visual Delights" exhibition that marked the museums 25 year anniversary.

      Link to the web page for the exhibition:

      http://africa.si.edu/exhibits/treasures/text.html

      I hope you enjoy the interview, the links to the interview are contained in the email below.

      www.randafricanart.com

      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2005
        Thanks for this most exciting virtual tour! Margalit

        Yahoo! Mail Mobile