Re: [African_Arts] This is just what I was looking for..

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17 3:33 PM
      The photos of the objects that Jason is asking identification questions on are located in the folder in the PHOTOS section of the group called "titanfile" or they can be accessed in the link below:

      titan2080 <titan2080@...> wrote:
      I've recently inherited many African artifacts(masks,statues,weapons)
      and I need help identifying them. When I went to Rand's site, I found
      this group, and new hope! I have so many ?'s that the combined
      knowledge of 200 people could easily tackle(vs. me becoming an
      anthropologist overnight). I'm really not computer-saavy, either.
      Should I create a file for members to visit, or can I attach a pic or 2
      to this message? The latter option doesn't look available, but that's
      why I'm asking.
        Eager to show,
                      Jason