Authentic Minkondi? Can you help?

  • brierleyalison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:06 PM
      Hi group!!
      We have two Nkondi Power figures in our collection. We love them
      both, but want to know if they are authentic pieces, made to be used,
      not made to be sold to tourists!! We would like the opinion of others
      with more expertise than ourselves. I have posted them in our
      folder...Alison & Eduardo's collection.

      Link to the folder:

      I have been reading what i can about the subject, and find it
      fasinating. I would really appreciate any opinions/ comments about
      them, with regard to authenticity, age, function, community, special
      features, anything!!!

      Thank you

      Alison Brierley