5974Is this a Blolo Blian figure?

  • africamorkarla
    Oct 27, 2012
      Hello.

      I bought this Baule figure at an auction this year in Sweden, it was just one
      of about many items from a rather big collection that the former owner had
      collected in Africa in the 1920-1940´s.

      At the auction the figure was called Baule sculpture.

      I really don´t know anything about Baule figures and the reason I bought
      it was that i liked the expression of the face.

      I been searching for information about Baule figures but I haven´t been
      abel to find a similar item.

      My question is can this be Blolo Blian figure?

      Kind Regards

      Mikael Löwe
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic