4108Re: Re : [African_Arts] Fresh Masks

  • renaud riley
    May 12, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm preparing the show in NY* and I will answer to your e-mail Aaron asap.

      If you are around NY, you might come tomorrow to sunday at the Armory at 26th srtreet and Lexington to see the exhibition it should be quite tribalistically eclectical with few real inspiring objects.

      Kindest Regards
      Renaud

      *Moderator's npte: For details of the NY International Tribal & Textile Arts Show, go to http://www.caskeylees.com/shows/9/tribal/ny/