2785BAUILE FIGURINES

  • aaron ellsworth
    Dec 27, 2007
      HELLO,  I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IS IT COMMON TO FIND LARGE BAUILE WOOD FIGURINES?  THE ONES I HAVE ARE OVER 5 FEET TALL AND VERY DETAILED!!!  I WAS TOLD THEY ARE ABOUT 75 YEARS OLD!  I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT BAUILE PIECES WERE COMMONLY SMALL HIGHLY DETAILED PIECES!  THANKS FOR ANY COMMENTS.....I CAN LIST PHOTOS TOO FOR ANYONE THAT IS INTERESTED IN SEEING SUCH PIECES!   I BELIEVE THEY ARE MUSUEM QUALITY!  THANKS....AARON