      Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [African_Arts] Re: I hope this will be fun...

      Interestingly ... This mask just crossed my path the day 'slanted eyes' started showing up here ...... am posting a pic while on this slanted subject ... Unfortunately I don't remember it's attribution as I wasn't interested in the mask .... but now I'm curious .... can someone identify?

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic