104Reply Comments

  • agroup4me
    Apr 29, 2005
      Hi Rand.I just want to say thanks for taking the time out of your busy
      schedule to answer my question about the Tribal Art Show in NYC.As
      always you did more than exspected,thanks for the extra work done.It
      appears that the show will be a visual feast for the eyes.I hope to
      make Sat.and it would be a pleasure to meet up with you and others from
      the group.I might add that Gary from Axis Gallery, I beleive will be
      exhibiting, it would be nice to to touch base with him.By the way,he
      has an exhibit running thru 6/6,titled "Receptacle"( African
      Containers) which I would like to see.Again many thanks,I'll be in
      touch.Best to you Ron