Dear Colleagues, The deadline for submitting letters of intent for the 2016 SightFirst Research Programme is December 14th 2015. Kindly see the email below forhnkumbe
Dear friends, Are you interested in Epidemiological research and Global Eye Health? Then join ISGEO (INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF GEOGRAPHICAL & EPIDEMIOLOGICALhnkumbe
From: Middle East Africa Council of Ophthalmology 2016 [mailto:meaco2016@...] Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:23 PM To: Subject: Save the Date |hnkumbe
The need for such a forum became apparent, following a series of meetings of a group of African Ophthalmology leaders between January 2007 and April 2009. These meetings were facilitated by ICO (International Council of Ophthalmology) and MEACO (Middle East African Council of Ophthalmology).
Discussion topics will include, but will not be limited to:
- Leadership in Ophthalmology in Africa
- Interesting/difficult clinical cases
- Disease control
- Ophthalmology Society Development
- Group Practices
- Operational research
- How to write scientific papers
- Health Systems
- Announcements (training opportunities, meetings etc.)
All African ophthalmologists at home or in the diaspora, as well as other ophthalmologists interested in the practice of ophthalmology in Africa are invited to join in.
- May 13, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.