Re: [AfricaVision] Re: Fw: Fibrous dysplasia Video attachments

  • funmi Ogun
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10 7:33 AM
      Dear Dr Chibuga,
      I am interested to know the follow-up on this patient diagnosed with fibrous dysplasia.
      Was she operated?
      What were the intra-operative findings and how is she faring (regarding vision) now?
      Thank you
      Dr Ogun

      From: funmi Ogun <olufunmiogun@...>
      Subject: Fw: Fibrous dysplasia Video attachments
      To: "Amos Adeleye" <femdoy@...>
      Date: Tuesday, March 22, 2011, 6:35 PM

      Dear Dr Adeleye,
      We asked for images.
      They are here
      I will look at these and see what I can make of it.
      Please help do the same
      There are 3 such emails, I will forward all.
      Thank you
      Funmi