Re: [AfricaVision] OUTCOME OF PAEDIATRIC CATARACT iNITIATIVE PROPOSAL

  • Mansur Rabiu
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1 1:43 AM
      Dear Dupe,

      I commend your efforts on this research, we all need to redouble our efforts in improving conduct and practice of researches and getting involve in seeking research grants is a good start.
      We need to build local alliances for ophthalmic and vision researches in order to strengthen each other. This will ensure our relevant researches are initiated and conducted by us not by others.

      Best wishes,

      Mansur

      Dr Mansur Rabiu

      From: Caleb Mpyet <mpyetc@...>
      Sender: AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 11:09:15 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AfricaVision] OUTCOME OF PAEDIATRIC CATARACT iNITIATIVE PROPOSAL

      Dupe,
      That an attempt was made is great, not all proposals are usually considered, i commend this effort. More grease to youe elbows
      Caleb