Re: [AfricaVision] ophthalmic Ultrasound Website

  • beegeekay@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 14, 2011
      Dear Chibuga,
      An IT person cannot handle the Humphrey's. The Carl Zeiss did not allow open access! IT IS ALL ABOUT SOFTWARE!
      I would advise Grace Mutati (My Grace) to contact our Engr Victor Akinosun who will work with their technician's through the internet and with Carl Zeiss in South Africa if necessary to resolve the problem. Please follow my suggestion.
      Chibuga, when are you returning home? I think you've spent too long in exile!
      Nigeria is going to be THE PLACE TO BE IN A SHORT WHILE SO HURRY UP AND COME BACK HOME! IF YOU DON'T WE SHALL ANNEX TANZANIA AND OTHER EAST AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO HAVE THE UNITED STATES OF NIGERIA!
      HAVE A WONDERFUL YEAR!
      BGK

      From: "Dr. E . B . Chibuga" <ebchib@...>
      Sender: AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 16:33:52 +0000 (GMT)
      To: <AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AfricaVision] ophthalmic Ultrasound Website

      I agree with Osayande.
      Just get someone skilled in IT can do well without tampering your Humph!

      Chibuga
      Consultant Ophth, Kigali - Rwanda

      From: Dr Henry Nkumbe <hnkumbe@...>
      Subject: [AfricaVision] ophthalmic Ultrasound Website
      To: AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, 12 January, 2011, 23:34

      Dear All,

      Herewith an excellent website for those interested in learning/honing their diagnostic ophthalmic ultrasound skills.

      http://www.ophthalmicedge.org/

      Best wishes,

      Henry

    • augustin kalala
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 15, 2011
        Dear Osama
        Thank you very this website is wonderfull
        Many thanks

        Dr KALALA Augustin (Kinshasa, DR CONGO)

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 16, 2011
          Thanks dear all,
          see also these websites:

          Best regards,
          Osama (Sudan)

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 16, 2011
            Thanks BGk for the best idea/ suggestion about Hump work out. I hope Grace has benefited for many ideas.

            ..... United States of Nigeria!!   Just remember, mankind for this world started in East Africa, and those who were weak .....were chased out - survival for the fittest phenomenon.
            Exiled BGk, if you have enough strength now,dare to come back home!
            Thanks, Chib

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 17, 2011
              Dear friends,

              Please, feel free to add any websites you think are relevant to our community.

              Osama, many thanks indeed for sharing. I particularly liked the videos on "Ophthalmology Grand Rounds" web site.

              Best wishes,

              Henry

              --- In AfricaVision@yahoogroups.com, osama sidahmed <algolid@...> wrote:

              > Thanks dear all,