AEROLITE 103 For Sale

  • Max Rentz
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
      Group-

      Whoever might be looking for a low-time Aerolite...with a tremendous bunch
      of accessories...Scott Buchanan has his Aerolite for sale. You better snap
      this one up. He's asking $10,000. Do you guys remember the photo that
      showed all of his goodies?? This thing has a brand new 503, 3-blade
      Powerfin, Skydat display, 11 gal. tank,...the list goes on and on.

      Mark my words...this one won't last the week. I have forwarded Scott's post
      from the rec.aviation.ultralight newsgroup.

      BlueMax

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
          That is a very good price for a good plane... with all the good stuff already with
        it.
                Have A Good Day
                        Darryl

        -----
        href="mailto:scott.csb@...">scott.csb@...>

        AEROLITE 103 For Sale if anyone is interested.  I've got a

        two-place in
        > > mind.
        > >
        > > PRICE: Asking
        $10,000.00

        href="http://www.aerolite103.com">http://www.aerolite103.com

        href="http://www.fototime.com/inv/8BE50FC26B21791">http://www.fototime.com/inv/8BE50FC26B21791

        > > Purchased October 1999.
        > > Airframe: 100 hours TT,
        Blue Dacron.
        > > Rotax 503 dual-ignition, dual-carb, oil-injection with
        only 20
        > hours
        > > (upgraded from a Rotax 447).

        Type B - 2.58:1 Ratio Gearbox - 20 hours.
        > > PowerFin composite
        3-blade ground-adjustable prop - 20 hours.
        > > 11-gal. composite fuel
        tank.

        href="http://www.sportflyingshop.com/Instr/Skydat_GX1/skydat_gx1.html">http://www.sportflyingshop.com/Instr/Skydat_GX1/skydat_gx1.html.
        > > 4 position, lever-activated flaps.
        > > BRS-500 Softpack ballistic
        parachute system.
        > > Plunger-type primer.
        > > Garmin E-map
        GPS mounted on yoke.
        > > Ram-mount for Icom radio.
        > > 12-Volt
        battery.
        > > Key West Rectifier/Regulator.
        > > Aerolite
        assembly manuals, Skydat manual, GPS manual, and Rotax
        > manuals.
        > > Up-to-date Ultralight logbook and Engine logbook.
        > > Always
        Hangared and currently flying.
        > > No damage history except for Dacron
        tear below right wing tip,
        > patched and
        > > flying. No
        structural damage.
        > > Spare 5-gallon seat-tank with cushion.
        > > Spare rear wing-strut extensions.
        > > Spare Tiny-tach
        tachometer.
        > > Spare dacron wing-root gap cover.
        > > Two
        spare wing-tip ribs.
        > > Two spare painted instrument panels.
        > > Dacron patching material.
        > > Rotax tool kit.
        > > Extra
        inner-tube for tires.
        > > Misc throttle casing, cabling and
        swages.
        > > Misc oil and fuel tubing.
        > >
        > > Pricing
        New:
        > > Aerolite kit less engine, prop, and gauges: $7,695.00.
        > > Rotax 503 dual-carb, dual-ignition, oil-injection: $3,003.00.

        "B" Gearbox: $602.00.
        > > Powerfin Prop: $475.00.
        > > BRS-500
        Softpack: $1,875.00.
        > > Skydat Instrument Display: $1,076.00.
        > > Garmin E-map: $189.00.
        > > Key West Rectifier/Regulator:
        $50.00.
        > > Ram Mount for Icom: $100.00.
        > > Above Total New:
        $14,876.00.
        > > Asking $10,000.00

        Thanks,
        > > Scott Buchanan
        > > San Angelo, TX.

        href="mailto:scott.csb@...">scott.csb@...

        > To unsubscribe from
        this group, send an email to:

      • Scott Gilbert
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
          Scott,

          Why in the world do you want to sell that beautiful, brand new bird?

        • Max Rentz <bluemax229@earthlink.net>
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
            --- In Aeroworks@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Gilbert" <sgilbert@r...>
            wrote:
            > Scott,
            >
            > Why in the world do you want to sell that beautiful, brand new
            bird?

            Simple reason...........TWO-PLACE!!! - BlueMax
          • Scott <sbuck01@yahoo.com>
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 20, 2003
              Yes, I want a two-place. My wife says she wants to fly with me... if
              you can believe that!

              Thanks for the post, Max

              Scott

              --- In Aeroworks@yahoogroups.com, "Max Rentz <bluemax229@e...>"