(no subject)

  • zoobyli@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      Well, I'm home now.  Got into radcliff at 9ish arizona time...11ish here.  Lemme tell ya the main reason I moved to AZ was to get away from the weather that has welcomed me back to KY.  ITS SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!  And its sticking to the roads and the cars, and........its freezing.  It was 28 degrees when I crossed the ohio river from indiana.  Of course the temp has been in the mid 30's since New Mexico.  I stopped for gas 100 miles out from Louisville and realized something...pumping gas when its 28 degrees sucks royally when one does not have any gloves :-)  Before I go out tomorrow/today, I'm going to search for some mitten/gloves, anything.

      I've actually been running into snow since Gallup, NM.  I guess it was forshadowing what I'd run into here :-)

      Today, after I unload the car I'm going to sleep for a couple of days LOL.  Didn't sleep very well at the hotels I stayed at, esp with a certain feline thinking its fun to sleep on my head..or my feet.

      Anyhoo,  I just wanted to let ya'll know I made it to KY safely.

      Maliaka/Christine

    • Waldham
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
        Glad you made it sasely. Hopefully we will see you at the 20th
        anniversary if not sooner
        In Service
        Waldham