Moving

  • zoobyli@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      I'm writing to let everyone know that I will be moving home to KY.  I don't know exactly when, but it looks to be by the end of the month or middle of next month.

      I hope to make it to some of the events this month, funds allowing.

      Now, I'm wondering if there is any Adrian group in KY.  If not I may have to try to form one.

      In Service,
      Lady Maliaka Ayana
    • Aury Lunt
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17, 2006
        Hello, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to help me move tomorrow morning about 9-9:30.Even if you can't lift anything if you have a vehicle that we can load up that would also help. Please be at 3614 W Angela Glendale 85308. You will be compensated with food, and more liquor if you don't get enough today.  If you need directions or more info please feel free to call me 623-205-0542

        Aury Lunt

        Dame Gitana De Los Rubies

        Yahoo! Mail