RE: RE: Canton of Balatro Sept 8th, 2013

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013

       Please contact me regarding this event.

      thank you,

      Dame Shahara

      --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, <adria-umbria@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Looks like Oct is a triple events.

      Tons of Fun,

      --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, <adria-umbria@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Greeting Good Populace,

      Today's Canton of Balatro event is postponed due to rain. I will confer with the crowns about an alternate date and it will be posted as soon as a new date is selected.

      Thanks,

      -A fool to the dream,

      Sir Fafnir Hallgrim
      Viceroy, Canton Of Balatro
      Knight Bachelor
      Knight Minister
    • fafnir187
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013

        Your Imperial Highness,

        For clarification, were you looking for me (Viceroy) to contact you or HRM?

        -A fool to the dream,

        Sir Fafnir Hallgrim

        Viceroy, Canton of Balatro

        Knight Bachelor

        Knight Minister

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013

            I really hate this new Yahoo!

            Sir Fafner, When you have some time, I would like to speak with you about your upcoming event, as Rolls Minister.
            We can speak this weekend at Kingdom if you are in attendance, or at Fighter Practice next week?

[...]

          • pashnette4rain
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 20, 2013
              Lets make it a snack-luck too since its gonna be a full day! bring snacks to share!!  gonna be a beautiful day!
              Dame Angharaad.