Letter of Intent & Ministry

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      Greetings Your Royal  Majesties, Royal Chancellor, Estates and Populace,

      In posting our letter of intent, we in no way intended anyone to think we do not participate in, or encourage Archery as well as the other disciplines.

      We were only highlighting our personal experience.  We fully support Archery as well.

      We are currently considering Ministers should we win Crown War.  We have been approached by a couple of people already.  Anyone interested in a Ministry position, please let us know.

      In Service,

      Sir Geatano Anatolii

      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court