Re: [Adria-Umbria] Armor Weekend

  • Marty March
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 20, 2013
      You don't need an Armor day as an excuse for making fun of Beithar!

      On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM, ashton worral <bigashdog@...> wrote:

      I'll be over.  I need to make adjustments to my shoulders ad make fun of Beithar.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:28 AM, "Fitz" <msfitz1@...> wrote:

      Greetings all, with Imp Crown War next weekend, I'm opening the garage up to anyone that needs any armor repair or work that needs to be done or anything else you think you need power tools for.

      So if you can let me know you want to come over. Door opens at 9am.

      Sir Cameron

    • marchdarrell
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
        You're ugly and nobody likes you. :p

        --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Marty March <psiborg001@...> wrote:

        > You don't need an Armor day as an excuse for making fun of Beithar!
        >

        > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM, ashton worral <bigashdog@...>wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > I'll be over. I need to make adjustments to my shoulders ad make fun of
        > > Beithar.
        > >
        > > Sent from my iPhone
        > >
        > > On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:28 AM, "Fitz" <msfitz1@...> wrote:
        > >

        > > Greetings all, with Imp Crown War next weekend, I'm opening the garage up
        > > to anyone that needs any armor repair or work that needs to be done or
        > > anything else you think you need power tools for.
        > >
        > > So if you can let me know you want to come over. Door opens at 9am.
        > >
        > > Sir Cameron

      • ashton worral
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 25, 2013
          Love you too Beithar

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Aug 25, 2013, at 4:42 PM, "marchdarrell" <marchdarrell@...> wrote:

          You're ugly and nobody likes you. :p

          --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Marty March <psiborg001@...> wrote:

          > You don't need an Armor day as an excuse for making fun of Beithar!
          >

          > On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 1:47 PM, ashton worral <bigashdog@...>wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > I'll be over. I need to make adjustments to my shoulders ad make fun of
          > > Beithar.
          > >
          > > Sent from my iPhone
          > >
          > > On Aug 20, 2013, at 10:28 AM, "Fitz" <msfitz1@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Greetings all, with Imp Crown War next weekend, I'm opening the garage up
          > > to anyone that needs any armor repair or work that needs to be done or
          > > anything else you think you need power tools for.
          > >
          > > So if you can let me know you want to come over. Door opens at 9am.
          > >
          > > Sir Cameron

        • lk_bella_nicotra
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2013
            Can HG sir puck please call me bella @ 702 3301560