Gypsy Rendezvous VII

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
      Greeting Umbria!

      The Nadastadi Kompania celebrated it's 7th Annual Gypsy Rendezvous in the cool pines of Flagstaff. We had 30+ in attendance for the merriment, fun and games, combat, knife and axe throwing.

      I took my first Squire, Squire Yoshi. I also took my 3rd level in Arts at the hands of our Rom Baro Errand and Krisili Cocah.

      We did get a little sprinkle Saturday while doing some arts and combat, and some rain twice on Sunday, but the rain didn't stop us from completing the Axe throwing, nor did it stop us from doing the Rom Baro's fund raiser. Thank you to our Rom Baro Errand, Sir Beithar and Sir Aldra for being our water balloon targets. I feel I must make special mention of Arm at Arms Kiedman. That kid should be a Baseball Pitcher! He gave all of them, especially Sir Aldra, some really good soakings. All three of our targets were really good sports, soaked, cold and more than ready to get next to the fire to warm up.

      We enjoyed the company of our Krisli and her companions from Florida, Sir Hawthorn, Dame Rosa and Squire Rose. We really appreciate them making the long trip out, as well as our traveling Gypsies and friends from Vingulf and Albion who joined us.

      We had four Imperial Domains in attendance at this event, the Gypsies of course, The Blue Rose, Fools and Thunder were all represented.
      I am looking forward to next year's event.

      Vivat Gypsies!
      Dai Shahara