Re: [Adria-Umbria] Gypsy Rendezvous VII

  • ashton worral
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 8, 2013
      We're looking forward to having you both.

      Sir Ashton

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 8, 2013, at 8:24 AM, "Jessica Silvers" <silversj@...> wrote:

      Greetings,

      I am excited to say that my daughter Alexandria (Squire Rose) and myself, Dame Rosa, have purchased our plane tickets to come to Gypsy Rendezvous VII. We are very excited to see everyone and make some new friends!!

      HG Dame Rosa Fiend

      &

      Squire Rose (Squire to Dame Cocah)

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 29, 2013
        The wagons are packed and caravans ready for travel. The Nadastadi Kompania's 7th Annual Gypsy Rendezvous is almost here! This weekend, August 2nd through 5th, we will gather in the all pines and cool mountains of Flagstaff, Arizona, Fort Tuthill Campground.

        Though our attendance will be low this year, we still plan on a kick back and fun weekend. There will be tournaments of all sorts and games, music and merriment.
        Sorry, but the fire restriction has not been lifted and please remember to bring your period mugs. We must keep all glass containers out of site.

        Site fee is $10.00 per person whether you day trip or stay all weekend. This fee includes camping and parking. Kitchen fee will be separate for those who wish to participate, $20.00 for the weekend, Friday evening through Monday morning. RSVPS are required for the kitchen so I can ensure there is enough food, that includes those who plan to day trip. If you want to eat, you must let me know so I have enough.

        The camprgound is located at 2446 Fort Tuthill Loop, take Exit 337 off I-17, south of Flagstaff. For those who do not wish to camp, there are several hotels nearby ranging from $59.00 to $79.00 per night.

        Signs will be posted to guide you. For those who attended last year, we are in the same spot. Campground opens at 3 on Friday. We must be off site by 11 on Monday morning.

        We hope to see many of you there.

        May the wind be at your back and the sun smile down upon you.
        Dai Shahara
      • dameshahara
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 7, 2013
          Greeting Umbria!

          The Nadastadi Kompania celebrated it's 7th Annual Gypsy Rendezvous in the cool pines of Flagstaff. We had 30+ in attendance for the merriment, fun and games, combat, knife and axe throwing.

          I took my first Squire, Squire Yoshi. I also took my 3rd level in Arts at the hands of our Rom Baro Errand and Krisili Cocah.

          We did get a little sprinkle Saturday while doing some arts and combat, and some rain twice on Sunday, but the rain didn't stop us from completing the Axe throwing, nor did it stop us from doing the Rom Baro's fund raiser. Thank you to our Rom Baro Errand, Sir Beithar and Sir Aldra for being our water balloon targets. I feel I must make special mention of Arm at Arms Kiedman. That kid should be a Baseball Pitcher! He gave all of them, especially Sir Aldra, some really good soakings. All three of our targets were really good sports, soaked, cold and more than ready to get next to the fire to warm up.

          We enjoyed the company of our Krisli and her companions from Florida, Sir Hawthorn, Dame Rosa and Squire Rose. We really appreciate them making the long trip out, as well as our traveling Gypsies and friends from Vingulf and Albion who joined us.

          We had four Imperial Domains in attendance at this event, the Gypsies of course, The Blue Rose, Fools and Thunder were all represented.
          I am looking forward to next year's event.

          Vivat Gypsies!
          Dai Shahara