annual membership dues

  • annearwenia
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2013
      Greetings Good Populace,

      I hope this message finds you well.

      This is a friendly reminder re: your membership renewal. You can either complete
      the form and email or give it to me, along with payment, or mail it in directly
      to the Adrian Empire. If you choose the latter, I suggest you provide a copy of
      the form to the Steward's office, so they have it on record, just in case. I
      will be attending Saturday's Estates Meeting.

      We don't want you to laspe - please renew!

      Thank you.

      In Service,
      Dame Anne
      Royal Steward
    • Siobhan Bujac
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        I sent my renewal in to Adrian Empire. I'd already lapsed, but was just now able to have the funds to keep my membership.

        Squire Bec Nia