Re: [Adria-Umbria] Yearly Renewal FYI

  • Siobhan Bujac
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 1, 2013
      I know my membership lapsed a while back, but I'll be sending mine in to the Imperial PO box. Thanks for the reminder!

      Squire Bec Nia

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 3, 2013
        uh i dont know who i talk to about this but my name is showing but none of my tests are showing on there

        --- In Adria-Umbria@yahoogroups.com, Siobhan Bujac <nightwolf_wiccan@...> wrote:

        > I know my membership lapsed a while back, but I'll be sending mine in to the Imperial PO box. Thanks for the reminder!
        >
        > Squire Bec Nia
        >

        > ________________________________

      • annearwenia
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 4, 2013
          Greetings,

          The Royal Steward did post a notification re: membership renewal in the Kingdom of Umbria egroups. Here it is, in case you missed it:

          annual membership dues
          Posted By: annearwenia annearwenia Send Email
          Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:18 pm |
          Options View Source
          Use Fixed Width Font
          Unwrap Lines

          Greetings Good Populace,

          The July 1, 2013 deadline for annual membership dues is fast approaching - don't
          let yours lapse!

          You can obtain a membership form either from the Royal Steward (myself), or
          print it from the Adrian Empire website. The address link is below:

          http://www.adrianempire.org/documents/forms.php - LOOK FOR MEMBERSHIP FORM

          If you choose to send the form (along with payment - check or money order
          payment only)directly to the Adrian Empire PO Box address, I strongly encourage
          you to make a copy of the completed form and your payment. This will provide
          supporting documentation should it be lost in the mail, misplaced, or any other
          mishap. I will be keeping copies of all forms I receive in the Steward's
          records.

          If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

          In service,
          Dame Anne Arwenia Amidala
          Royal Steward