ComiCon Begins Today!

  • dameshahara
    Message 1 of 6 , May 23, 2013
      Greetings Umbria and Guests,
      Phx ComiCon begins today, doors opening to the public at 4:00. We do have a larger space than last year, so there's more room to play!

      Thank you, to those 14 who went and helped set up last night. Only took us 1.5 hours because so many were there.

      For those who were not there last night, and need passes to get in, you'll have to call me when you arrive I'll get a pass out to you. 623-687-5520. I'm still not walking far, so I'll be sending someone else out to you and I'll let you know who to look for. You'll have to let me know exactly what door you are at when you call me. We can be on site as early as 8:00. Security won't let anyone in before that time.

      You should be there before the doors open to the general public at 10:00, or wait till later to enter. There will be very long and crowded entrance lines and our people inside already will have a hard time getting out to you.
      Parking will be a bear, seriously, you should be down there 8:30 -9:00. Even at 9 you will have a hard time finding a place and will have to do some walking.

      I have not made up a schedule for attendance. Going over the availability you all provided me,it turns out, we have enough passes to cover your time there with some there Fri-Sat, others Sat-Sun, it works out.

      Lets have a great time and show ComiCon what we do best!

      In Loyal Service,
      Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
      Autocrat