Re: [Adria-Umbria] Phx ComiCon Update

  • Scott Gibbons
    Message 1 of 6 , May 20, 2013
      Do we get the discount parking passes from you or do we try and get our own pass ?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 20, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Fitz <msfitz1@...> wrote:

      Greetings, I found this earlier off the Comic-con website Discount Parking, $7 off (http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/page/64) for a parking garage just south of the Convention Center. I've gotten passes for all 4 days, So I have 2 extra spots in my van if anyone wishes to car pool out, if your going. Please contact me.

      Cameron
      ---- dameshahara <dameshahara@...> wrote:

      =============
      Greetings Umbrians,
      I have been notified that the cut off for extra passes was Saturday. I lady I was corresponding with wasn't aware of this. Since we did not get the names etc in before that time, we will not have extra passes.

      This means, Sir Gaetano and I will have to sit down and establish a schedule for attendees. I have everyone's availability. By Wednesday evening, I will have a schedule and will let everyone know what it is.

      Thanks again for supporting this event.

      Loyally,
      Dame Shahara

    • Fitz
      Message 2 of 6 , May 20, 2013
        If you're driving and what to try using that parking garage you'll have get your own passes, I'd do it quick though who knows how long before it fills up. Go to that webpage and follow the directions and it'll let you buy reserved parking pass for $5 a day.

        ---- Scott Gibbons <LiamLust@...> wrote:

        =============
        Do we get the discount parking passes from you or do we try and get our own pass ?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 20, 2013, at 10:32 AM, Fitz <msfitz1@...> wrote:

        > Greetings, I found this earlier off the Comic-con website Discount Parking, $7 off (http://www.phoenixcomicon.com/page/64) for a parking garage just south of the Convention Center. I've gotten passes for all 4 days, So I have 2 extra spots in my van if anyone wishes to car pool out, if your going. Please contact me.
        >
        > Cameron
        > ---- dameshahara <dameshahara@...> wrote:
        >
        > =============
        > Greetings Umbrians,
        > I have been notified that the cut off for extra passes was Saturday. I lady I was corresponding with wasn't aware of this. Since we did not get the names etc in before that time, we will not have extra passes.
        >
        > This means, Sir Gaetano and I will have to sit down and establish a schedule for attendees. I have everyone's availability. By Wednesday evening, I will have a schedule and will let everyone know what it is.
        >
        > Thanks again for supporting this event.
        >
        > Loyally,
        > Dame Shahara

      • dameshahara
        Message 3 of 6 , May 23, 2013
          Greetings Umbria and Guests,
          Phx ComiCon begins today, doors opening to the public at 4:00. We do have a larger space than last year, so there's more room to play!

          Thank you, to those 14 who went and helped set up last night. Only took us 1.5 hours because so many were there.

          For those who were not there last night, and need passes to get in, you'll have to call me when you arrive I'll get a pass out to you. 623-687-5520. I'm still not walking far, so I'll be sending someone else out to you and I'll let you know who to look for. You'll have to let me know exactly what door you are at when you call me. We can be on site as early as 8:00. Security won't let anyone in before that time.

          You should be there before the doors open to the general public at 10:00, or wait till later to enter. There will be very long and crowded entrance lines and our people inside already will have a hard time getting out to you.
          Parking will be a bear, seriously, you should be down there 8:30 -9:00. Even at 9 you will have a hard time finding a place and will have to do some walking.

          I have not made up a schedule for attendance. Going over the availability you all provided me,it turns out, we have enough passes to cover your time there with some there Fri-Sat, others Sat-Sun, it works out.

          Lets have a great time and show ComiCon what we do best!

          In Loyal Service,
          Dame Shahara of Lion's Court
          Autocrat